Monday, March 29, 2010

Classic Cheezy Lines

It's so easy to make me laugh. I practically laugh just about anything! Anyway, when I got home tonight, I fixed my bookshelf when I came across this piece of paper. Warning: This sounds so high school-ish. If you're up for a corny joke and you wanna laugh, please proceed. If otherwise, go and view another website! [Note: I warned you.... ^_~]






  • I hope you know CPR because you take my breath away.

  • Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

  • A thousand painters working for a thousand arts but could not create a beauty that equals you.

  • Come live in my heart and pay no rent

  • "Pinch me." "Why?" "You're so fine I must be dreaming."

  • Were you arrested earlier? It's got to be illegal to look that good.

  • I'm sick . My medicine is to talk to you.

  • Do you believe in love at first at sight or should I walk by again?

  • It's not my fault I fell in love, you are the one who tripped me.

  • HELP! Something's wrong with my eyes! I just can't take them off you..

  • Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes

  • If I could arrange the letters of the alphabet, I'd put U and I together...

  • Can I take your picture? I want to show Santa exactly what I want for Christmas

  • Do you have a name? Can I call you mine?

  • You must be tired because you've been running through my mind the whole day!

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment