Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Home Alone

Fatigue and lack of sleep finally took a toll on me. I woke up with a terrible migraine and fever. :( Horrible!


Anyway, I'm home alone now. Resting. Woke up past 1pm. I feel better now. Not too well but at least I'm better compared to how I felt this morn.


This whole sickness makes me feel so pensive and down. Did I ever mention that I hate the idea of getting sick? Well, being stuck at home and not being productive simply do not appeal to me. My mind is actually telling my body to get well soon because I have so many things to do. However, my body is already complaining because it lacks the energy it needs to operate properly. 


I feel dizzy again. Yeah and my heads beginning to feel heavy. Tsss! See, this is why I hate getting sick. Anyway, yeah...so much for ranting. I better head back to sleep again. :( Boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment