Saturday, March 6, 2010

MULTITASKING

According to my trustworthy Merriam-Webster, multitasking /mul-ti-ˌtas-kiŋ/ is the performance of multiple jobs at one time. 


I woke up this afternoon and felt the urge to do this. Yeah, I know and so the famous adage goes, "so little time so much to do." That's precisely why I'm multitasking right now. How?


As I type my random blog here, I am currently downloading a movie, cleaning and clearing my phone memory by transferring files to this laptop, fixing my room and just removed all my clothes in my closet since it looked like a storm just hit my closet once again. So feeling all obsessive-compulsive at the moment, I am re-organizing my closet once more. After this, I'll attend to my work requirements and other responsibilities here at home. :) 


So for now, toodles, guys! I'm going back to my work. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment