Saturday, April 17, 2010

Slow Saturday

I don't normally go to work on Saturdays. However, this Saturday, I have been requested to go to work, stay in school, and WAIT for people to inquire or settle their accounts. I felt a bit lazy to get up this morning. Seriously. However, as part of obedience, I decided to get up and get going. I'm really counting the hours now. I'm trying to be productive by doing some of my churchwork now while waiting for some sort of work to pop out from nowhere.

Anyway, I'm just ranting here. I'm excited for lunch. I'm going out on a food trip with my brother and his friend at the country club. Afterwhich, we're going to burn some more calories...

Oh well, enough of this ranting. I'm excited for what's in store for me today.
For now, let me say...

toodles! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment