Friday, November 12, 2010

Dreams

I want to be in Singapore or in another country where I could experience how to be on my own and be independent. I'd like to find ways on how I could bless my family. But somehow all these dreams remain but a dream. I can't help but wonder at times if my motives are purely selfish. I want to grow more, study more, and yeah... Travel more. If only I'm not racing against time... Oh my! I'd be trying out extreme random things ever. But there's also more to life aside from traveling and studying. I have to start building my future and prepare for my family life. I think of such things too... I love this life. There's so many to hope for... So many things to aim for. Yes it is frustrating that I can't have it all and that most likely I won't achieve all those things but knowing that I could aim for all those gives me the excitement which I need in life. Oh I wish to fulfill and experience so many things before my hair turns white and starts thinning out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment