Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Three Magical Words

"There's only 1 thing 2 say, 3 words, only 4 you -- I love you..." That's a line from Plain White T's 1234 song (I hope I got the title right). Yes, I am inspired. I am wearing this funny smile on my face. I am loved. It's amazing how these 3 words, I Love You, could bring so much love, joy, and encouragement to people. These words are so strong that it lifts the heavy burdens and feelings that one has been keeping inside the heart. If only we would all realize the power of love, then, things would be a little better. God has put love in u for us to edify one another and be the source of joy of the people around us. Be that source today. Spread the love. Share the love that God has for us. Anyway, God really intended us to love one another. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment