Sunday, July 18, 2010

REMINISCING

A few months back, around this time, it was also a Sunday when Rej and the rest of his Torch friends decided to take a walk outside our house. They were searching for a park where we could all hang out. Rej, Timothy, Thiu, Tsende, Bajji, John and I walked from our place all the way to Bf resort. I remember enjoying every moment of it because it was rare for me to walk outside my home at around this time -- it's past 8:30pm, mind you. We talked about random things along the way. Thiu had his iPod earphones stuck on his ears, Timothy never stopped finding things to laugh at, the couple were singing, John was texting, Rej walked by my side and I was in awe of the stars. We went inside the churches. We walked and walked and walked. It was a bonding of a lifetime. At one point we all got tired. Someone didn't wear the right footwear hence resulted to aching toes, we had to stop somewhere. We all opted to hang out at a sari-sari store. Sitting by the gutter was a bit unhygienic but it seemed the most logical thing to do since the chairs weren't enough for us. We bought a liter of Sprite and grabbed a drink. I will never forget Bajji's cute expression when she saw the Sprite being poured on the plastic. Oh and Timothy's funny face was totally hilarious as he drank from the plastic. Talk about bonding moments. •sigh• it's nice to pause for a while and remember all of it. I cant help but be sentimental. A few hours ago, Timothy buzzed me on YM and was checking on how I was doing. I miss that guy. We chatted for a while. As always, I ended laughing my heart out. The joy was irreplaceable. It revives every low points in my life.For a while, he made me forget the pressures of life that I'm about to face this week. I miss Rej. I miss his crazy friends. I just miss them...

No comments:

Post a Comment