Saturday, August 7, 2010

Taking Chances

We are limited only when we put limits for ourselves. When you think about it, we can achieve greater altitudes when we challenge ourselves and go out of our comfort zones. However, the idea of conservatism limits us. We often try to make sure that we have buffers just IN CASE an unexpected happens.


Once more, I am challenged to move out of my comfort zone. I am scared. I have to admit, I am terrified. My life here is so comfortable that I am not sure if I am ready to give it up. Whatever I need is within my reach. I may not have so much to buy all that I want in my life but all I need is here.


However, I know that there is so much that I can do. I know that there are a lot of things to explore. And I know for a fact that I can only make these happen if I let go and plunge right in. 


I need a GO signal. I need to hear God's audible voice telling me to GO. I need a GREAT PUSH to jump right in and I know that this won't happen. I know that right this very moment, it's all up to me. It's either I plunge right in and see what's in store for me or forever wonder what could have had happened.


My dream is simple... to bless my family and to learn more about life, love, and experience more of God. What should I do know?


I have taken a tiny move... what's next now?
Should I leap and let go and just FALL?

Lord, give me WISDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment