Sunday, September 5, 2010

Be Still

Okay and so my prospect replied and asked me something unexpected. I submitted all what they requested for and now I'm here, waiting... Waiting... And waiting even more. Excitement and anxiety are not good pairs... Add to that facing reality and responsibility... It's stressful. My mind is full of "if only I could's" for I have no great powers to make all things possible. I dream and desire the best things in life but I too can only do so much. Yes, if I could have it my way, I'd be gone by now doing everything to fulfill my responsibilities and make everyone around me worry-free. Unfortunately, I am not in control. Yes, it's another day to learn how to be still and know who my God is. Not my will, but my Lord's will be done in my life. For now, I'll excel in the work that I have and keep believing that God knows what's best for me. He will provide for my everything and will never forsake me.

No comments:

Post a Comment