Saturday, September 4, 2010

By the couch and pondering

The TV is on but my thoughts are somewhere else. I have been thinking. I've been dreaming for nothing but the best so I could experience the best in life as well. However, at the end of the day, I still end feeling not happy knowing that there's more to reach for and dream of and explore out there. Then, it dawned upon me that what I desire for myself is not what God wants for me. What I think is good for me is not good for God. It's tough learning the lesson of contentment. Being human, I can't help but desire the best things... The better thing in life. Then again, after desiring everything, I continue to submit to what God wants for me. God knows better than I and in times of trials, I should remain firm in believing that my Lord knows which is for me and which is not. Doubt and envy must have no room in my heart for my Lord will bless me in ways beyond my comprehension. I gotta open my eyes and allow myself to see how God is moving in my life. That way if I focus more on Him, my heart will be contented and I shall not want no longer.. And my Lord will be more than enough for me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment